www.office.com/setup - Enter Office Setup Key | office.com/setup
Microsoft Office has become a necessity for day to day computing. Whether you are a professional, store owner, businessmen or student, it boosts your work and increases your work efficiency. You can get Microsoft Office by just going on Office.com/setup. From here, you can download the setup and use it to complete the installation process.
Microsoft Office comes in different flavors or variants. You may go for Office 365, which is a cloud-based suite, or desktop versions like Office 2019, Office 2016, and Office 2013. Different versions have some specific set of apps and services.
How to create an account and buy Microsoft Office Setup
You cannot do anything without having an account on Microsoft whether you have to get Office package, install or activate your setup file. If you don’t have an account, create a new one then and only then, you can set up Microsoft Office.
To create an account and to buy home or business Office package go through with the given steps.
- Connect your computer with internet service.
- Open the official web-page of Microsoft Office or www.Office.com/setup.
- In case, you have an account on the Office platform, then directly move to Sign-in option.
- If you don’t have an account on Microsoft Office, create an account first as it is the only gate by through you can get any Office facility.
- To open an account, click on “create a new account.”
- Enter your email Id to which you want an association with Microsoft Office.
- You can use your phone number instead of Email ID to register yourself as a new user.
- Microsoft provides you with an option to create a new account with creating a new email id simultaneously.
- Fill all required credentials during new account creation.
- Design your username and password according to the given parameter.
- Now, sign-in to Office for Home account or Office for Work or school according to your purpose of use.
- After successful sign-in, you need to go to the product tab that you can find at the top left of the window.
- Select your desired product according to your need and purpose.
- Select your language.
- After selecting the language, it will take you on the product description page of the Microsoft store.
- Click to Buy Now option.
- Move to cart and click on checkout option.
- It will move to the payment page.
- Microsoft store offers you three type of payment option, i.e. debit/credit card payment.
- Select your payment option and fill all required credentials related to payment.
- Click to save and move to the next step that is to review your order.
- After reviewing your order, make a payment.
- It will start a payment process. Wait for some minutes.
- You will get an email on your registered Email account along with shopping details, payment receipt and a 25 digit product key that is the license to use Microsoft product on your system.
- Keep your product key safe and private.
- Now you are authorized to download the setup file of Office on your local system.
How to download Microsoft Office Setup on PC?
Downloading Microsoft Office setup file in your system is the tool by which you are getting an authorized version of Microsoft Office software in your local system. It includes three basic operations that are:
- Enter the product key.
- Get your Office setup file.
- Ensure an internet connection in your system.
- Move to the official website of Office or www.Office.com/setup.
- Now sign-in to your account after selection from two given option that is Office for home or Office for work or school.
Follow these steps to download the Microsoft Office setup file:
Downloading Office for home
- Sign-in to your Microsoft account.
- It will ask you to enter your product key
- Enter the product key which is a 25 digits alpha-numeric key that had been sent by Microsoft to you just after the purchase of the product.
- Entering product key drag you on the homepage of Microsoft Office.
- Click on Install Office option.
- It will start the downloading of by default version which is 64- bit version of setup file in your system.
- If you want to change the version of it, go to other options tab and select your desired version.
Downloading Office for work or school
- Sign-in to the registered Email Id of your school or Office.
- Create a folder in your system where do you want to save the downloaded setup file.
- Now go to Install Office option and click on Office install.
- It will start the 64-bit version of Office into your system.
- If you want to change the version of Office setup you need to go to other installation options tab.
- Go to advanced option.
- Change the version from 64 bit to your desired version.
Installation of Microsoft Office
You need to go through the following steps to install the Microsoft Office setup file into your system.
- Go to setup file that you downloaded in your system.
- Double click on it. It will prompt a new window on your screen.
- Click on “Run,” “setup” or “Save File” for internet explorer, chrome and Firefox consecutively according to the web-browser installed in your system.
- It will flash a new alert window that informs “do you want to change your system by installing an Office setup file.”
- Click on the “YES” option.
- Follow the instructions and click accordingly.
- A “You're all set! Office is installed now" message informs you about the successful installation of Office in your system.
- Click on “Close”
Now your system has embedded Office software that starts working after installation.
Activation of Microsoft Office
To activate your installed Office step, follow the steps, mentioned below.
- Open start-up menu of Windows.
- Select any application under the Microsoft Office folder.
- Clicking on Microsoft Office app opens an activation wizard that asks to enter the product key of Office product.
- Enter 25 digits alpha-numeric product key in the activation window.
- Accept the license agreement and press on the Activate Now option.
- It will validate the product key. So wait for some while.
- Restart your system.
Now after activation of Office setup file you can use applications and services of Microsoft Office package.